Current Weather Forecast

Chilliwack Weather Warning(s) from Environment Canada
 No Current Warnings
Chilliwack Weather Forecast from Environment Canada
Issued Sunday April 23, 2017 at 23:25 PDT
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
141310111414
70%60%60%60%60%
Chilliwack Weather Forecast from Environment Canada
Issued Sunday April 23, 2017 at 23:25 PDT
MondayMainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning. UV index 4 or moderate.
TuesdayCloudy with 60 percent chance of showers.
WednesdayRain.
ThursdayCloudy with 60 percent chance of showers.
FridayCloudy with 60 percent chance of showers.
SaturdayCloudy with 60 percent chance of showers.
Sunrise/Sunset Information from Environment Canada
The sun will rise in Chilliwack on April 24, 2017 at 5:59 AM and set at 8:13 PM
City of Chilliwack - Open Air Burning

The venting index is provided by the Ministry of Environment

.

We are currently unable to determine the venting index for today. You can try accessing the venting index from the Ministry of Environment or by contacting the Lower Mainland Region Environmental Protection Division (Phone: 604-582-5200).

The Ministry of Environment has set up a central, toll-free number (1-888-281-2992) for all parts of the province. It provides the Venting Index forecast and an air quality report for each region.

BC Hydro Outage Report for Chilliwack
RSS NEWS FEED
No outages reported at this time
BC Hydro Outage Report for Sardis
RSS NEWS FEED
No outages reported at this time
BC Hydro Outage Report for Rosedale
RSS NEWS FEED
No outages reported at this time